Top 3 Reasons Why You May Need A Living Trust
By creating a living trust, you can obtain peace of mind for the ones you love by: (1) maintaining power over what is yours; (2) avoiding the high price of probate; and (3) preserving privacy by keeping personal matters personal.
- Stay in control of your assets during your lifetime by naming yourself as the “trustee” (one who manages the trust assets).
- Name a “successor-trustee” who will distribute your assets according to your instructions after you pass away.
- Decide who receives your assets, what they will receive, when they will receive it, and how they will receive it.
- Avoid the high price of “probate” (the court process that oversees creditors and distribution of the assets).
- Free your loved ones from headaches of having to endure through probate, which takes a LONG time.
- Save your loved ones from COSTLY attorney’s fees to get through probate.
- Prevent having to disclose personal matters by avoiding the probate process, which is a matter of public record.
- Avoid having to disclose your assets to the public (trust documents are not made public).
- Keep the terms of distribution of your assets private by avoiding the probate process.
If you want more information, contact us to schedule a free consultation. At KANG LAW, we believe in providing excellent work at an excellent price. So don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’ll be glad to hear from you.